Custom Synthesis, from Idea to Market
R&D to Commercial Production
Who we are
- Established in the year 1995, among the first in India to focus on providing high-end contract research and manufacturing of advanced intermediates and APIs covering oncology and other therapeutic areas
- Partnered with various innovators to develop advanced intermediates and supply at a commercial scale post-launch
- Synthesis of a wide range of diverse chemical entities.
- Only company in the world to develop and successfully commercialize a synthetic process for Irinotecan.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread over 30 acres with a total reactor volume over 165,000 liters, located in Hyderabad (USFDA approved) and Vizag.
Dr. A. V. Rama Rao
- Former Director of the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Trained 109 PhD students and published 262 papers.
- Developed over 50 drug technologies that have been commercialized by the pharmaceutical industry.
The President of India bestowed Rama Rao with the ‘Padma Shri’ in 1991 and the ‘Padma Bhushan’ in 2016 for extraordinary contributions to science and industry.