Custom Synthesis, from Idea to Market
Manufacturing of APIs and Intermediates
R&D to Commercial Production
Avra Lab’s Custom Synthesis for Complex Chemicals services has been a specialty, offering a range of expertise in the low volume, high-value small molecules synthesis for pharmaceutical applications. Having ventured into one of the fastest-growing sectors in the pharmaceutical industry- Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS), Avra Lab leverages the strengths of different Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) manufacturers in India.
Avra Lab is the manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) that focuses on various therapeutic areas including anti-cancer, anti-ulcer, anti-thrombotic, hematology, PAH, antipsychotic, and psoriatic arthritis. We are amongst the global leaders in supplying advanced intermediates to a number of domestic and international pharmaceutical companies.
The need for reliable, efficient, and cost-effective drug-manufacturing processes has led Avra Lab to create the next generation of innovative pharmaceutical products. As an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) supplier, we aim to deliver more specialized product specifications suitable to your business needs. Our R&D team possesses extensive experience in optimizing processes for the development of safe and environmentally friendly commercial production and more.
Who we are
- Established in the year 1995, among the first in India to focus on providing high-end contract research and manufacturing of advanced intermediates and APIs covering oncology and other therapeutic areas
- Partnered with various innovators to develop advanced intermediates and supply at a commercial scale post-launch
- Synthesis of a wide range of diverse chemical entities.
- Only company in the world to develop and successfully commercialize a synthetic process for Irinotecan.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread over 30 acres with a total reactor volume over 165,000 liters, located in Hyderabad (USFDA approved) and Vizag.
Dr. A. V. Rama Rao
- Former Director of the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Trained 109 PhD students and published 262 papers.
- Developed over 50 drug technologies that have been commercialized by the pharmaceutical industry.